What if you could center yourself through an intentional cup of tea?
Join me on Sunday, May 23, 2021 for a special Tea Alchemy Workshop!
This interactive workshop will empower you to experiment and create your own herbal tea blends, with a special focus on creating teas that feel special, intentional, and like self-care.
- The differences between types of herbs and teas
- The benefits and uses of various herbs and teas
- How to create your own, personalized herbal tea blend
- How to put your creativity to use in the tea blending process
- How to practice intentionality and self-care through your tea practice
- How to prioritize yourself – this workshop is YOUR time to learn and create!
We’ll begin with a quick overview of tea basics, covering the different types of tea and how they can be used. Once we’re all on the same page with a strong foundation, we’ll take an inside look at 11 different herbs, including hemp. We’ll explore their benefits, how they’re used, and the main points about them. Don’t worry if you’re unfamiliar with them… that’s the fun of it!
Then – stay tuned for an interactive tea blending session where you can create your own herbal tea blends! We’ll focus on being intentional about our tea, and what ingredients our bodies are telling us they need. There is a great opportunity to practice connecting with yourself, and really listening to what your body needs. What a beautiful opportunity to be able to give it just that, and use your creativity at the same time!
Don’t let the Sunday Scaries hit… spend a fun and calming afternoon with a group of like-minded entrepreneurs as you create, experiment, laugh, learn… and enjoy some delicious tea!